Get Your Own Copy Of Thrive Architect Today !!!
Build A Website Today
Thrive Architect – Build A Church Website
Hello everyone how are you feeling today?
I thought I would stop by and write a blog on how you can make a nice looking youth ministry website using a plugin called Thrive Architect. You can also use this website for your church, music group or even your business.
Did you know that most youth ministries today don't have a website? Well in this blog I will show you how to make a youth ministry website with an Amazing plug in called Thrive Architect. It is simple, it is fast and it is easy. Let me put it to you like this, if you can send an email then you can make a website.
Here is a website I created using without a Thrive Themes Tutorial and I am not even a web developer –
Now I know there are different reasons of why youth ministries may not have a website. Here are some that I came across on the internet:
- It will be a it to your budget. Well you can get a website for about $10 a month and if you would like to know how visit www.creatingwebsite.org
- It is hard to keep up to date.Thrive Architect is the best plug in I have found that makes building and maintaining a website super easy. You can check it out here Thrive Architect
- It might be unnecessary.In my opinion I think it is best to be where the people you are tying to reach are hanging out. Believe me young people are (hanging out) on the internet constantly, so having a youth ministry website might not be a bad idea.
The benefits of having a Youth Ministry Website
- You can highlight the goals of your youth ministry
- You can post profile pics of your youth leaders/team.
- You can post a calendar of your upcoming events.
- You can have a section to download youth ministry sermons. Perfect place to post sermons of your youth nights for your young people to download and listen to later.
- You can post flyer of you upcoming events and have your young people share them on their social media.
- You can give resources to parents. Such as permission slips for an upcoming youth ministry outing.
- You can post youth ministry resources for students/youth pastors on your youth ministry website.
These are just a few benefits of having a website for your youth ministry, but there are so many other benefits to having a website for your youth ministry, especially in this day and age where most young people spend their time online.
Now that I have hopefully convinced you that having a website for your youth ministry is very important. Here is a video that I put together on how I made a Church website in under 15 minutes using Thrive Architect Plugin.
[responsive_video type='youtube' hide_related='1′ hide_logo='0′ hide_controls='0′ hide_title='0′ hide_fullscreen='0′ autoplay='0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5gyjzKKYA[/responsive_video]
Now if you are interested in taking your website to another level. I have a free online class that walks you through step by step on how to create a website for your Youth Ministry using a plug in called Thrive Architect.
Here is a description of the course:
This course will be FREE for a Limited Time Only!!!”
How to make a professional WordPress Website for Beginners…
Well. if you take my course “How to make a Professional WordPress Website for Beginners” then you will be well on your way to designing your very first website. I will teach you how you can design a professionally looking website using the Thrive Architect Plugin.
Your website will also look great on all devices. (iPhone, iPad, Laptop and smartphones)
Even if you are a complete beginner, we will walk you through the step by step process on how to design your very first website using the WordPress platform. No Coding or previous web design Experience is Necessary.
Here is a little history of the WordPress Platform:
Did you know that over 74 million websites use WordPress?
Here are just a few notable names who use the WordPress platform:
- Jay Z
- New York Times
- and soon to be you.
And almost 50% of the top blogs are built on WordPress. In this course I will teach you how the basics of how to design your very own website.
Not only is my goal to give you a 5 star course, but I would also like to give you 5 star customer service. If at any time while taking the course and you have any questions, I will give you my personal email to contact me.
Let me put it to you this way, If you can send an email, then you can build a website. Let me prove it to you in this course.
This course is filled with content rich material:
- How to search and purchase a domain name
- How to set up web hosting
- How to purchase Thrive Architect (The Secret Weapon)
- How to install and use Thrive Architect
- How to install WordPress to your web hosting
- How to install a countdown timer (that can be used to countdown to your business special, CD release, or your church service (Live WebCast.)
- How to place a video on your website (YouTube, Vimeo, Twistia or your Hard Drive)
- How to add an image
- and so much more...
The good thing about this course is you can watch the lectures at any speed you want. You can replay, speed up or even slow down the videos if you like.
If you have ever wanted to design or make your very own website, then this course is just for you. So let me teach you how to design your very own website today!
Who should take this class?
- Complete beginners
- Those who have a desire to learn web development
- Those who would like to increase the online presence of their Business, Church, Ministry, Band or Music Group
- Those who would like to stay ahead of the website game
- People who would like to improve their web design skills with step by step instructions
Who is teaching the course?
I have many years of experience in developing, designing and building websites. I have created many websites ranging from music websites,Church websites to business websites. I have been designing websites since Microsoft Front Page which was back in 1998.
Why should you enroll today?
There is a website and online revolution taking place. I am sure you have heard about it, whether it was by radio, television, browsed through it on the web or talked about it with a friend or co-worker. The way people do business and ministry is changing and if you don't have an online presence you may be looked at as outdated, but we have created this course to help make sure that you stay up to date with your business, Church, band or your music group.
Not only that, but to get someone to design a website nowadays can range from $1,500 to over $2,000. Why pay someone when you can learn how to do it yourself?
This course is guaranteed to give you everything you need to design your own website.
Enroll today and let me help you take the online presence of your ministry, business, Church, music group or personal endeavor to another level.
It's 2018 and it's time to take your online presence to another level.
Don't forget to leave a review after you have completed the course – Side Note: We would most definitely love and appreciate a 5 star review as our goal is to give you 5 star customer service.
“LIMITED TIME ONLY” ENROLL TODAY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COURSE BEING FREE
See you in class…
Sincerely, Pastor Dre
What are the requirements?
- Domain Name and Hosting – ($7.99 a month)
- Secret Weapon Thrive Architect Plug In – ($19 a month / annual or $30 a month / quarterly)
- A heart to learn
- No Web Design Experience Necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
- Design a basic but professional website for a business, a church or a music group
- Order Domain Name and Hosting
- Install Plug Ins
- Add images to WordPress
- Add Background Images to a Website
- Design a professionally looking website for a fraction of the cost
- And so much more…
- I will walk you step by step on how to build your own website from scratch
Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I would love to hear about all the cool youth group websites that are made from what you learned in this blog.